Old 11-09-2012, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Oasis (the flower arranging medium)

On 11/09/2012 12:02, wrote:
David Hill wrote:
I wouldn't waste a good block of Oasis.

If anyone wants some dried stuff to play with, I have some in the loft.
I never realised it couldn't be re-wetted, never even occurred to me til
this thread!

Whilst still wet you could try cutting it into smaller blocks and try
rooting cuttings in it.

What would you do, plant out the whole block, oasis and all, once the
cutting had taken?

I suppose I should have said SMALL blocks about 1" square and 1 1/22
deep, when roots are poking out pot the whole thing on and grow on as
normal.