Old 12-09-2012, 12:02 AM
brock909 brock909 is offline
Registered User

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DockLeaf View Post
hi guys im new to this, me and my wife has just bought our first house and i want to get the garden looking nice. i have discovered i like being in the garden! i need a lawnmower that gives the stripe effect at a budget price any recommendations please? thanks
If you want larger width stripes, (personally I feel that these push along mowers are too narrow to give it a professional looking stripe width) find a piece of wood e.g. an old door, drill two holes in in it put some rope through to make shoulder straps and walk with it dragging behind you. You will find that this gives you great larger width stripes. You can also do this when there is a heavy dew or it has rained to give a great immediate presentation. Also much cheaper than buying a fancy lawnmower.