Old 23-04-2003, 03:22 PM
Tomatolord

Default Lady Banks rose evergreen?

I would agree with wes -

Not thick in evergreen like a hedge although mine does not get full full
sun, which probably would thicken it up

It does grow quite a bit in the spring so give it room to roam.

Tomatolord
wrote in message
In article ink.net,

Elizabeth wrote:
Hi all,

Is this rose truly evergreen? I've never heard of an evergreen rose, but

the
Monrovia website seems to indicate that it is. Anyone have any of these?

Ours seems to be. It gets a little thin in winter but never lost down
to thorns. It has been really spectacular for the past two weeks.
Think the rainy week hurt it some.

We built an arbor and have one at each end. It will be fully covered by
the end of the summer. This thing is only slightly behind kudzu and
wysteria in growth though.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L67841D44

Thanks,
Elizabeth