Old 27-09-2012, 04:41 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Stray fish

My neighbor heard a noise coming from her kitchen. She went to see
what it was and there was a large goldfish flapping about on the
floor. She put the fish in a bucket of water. We guessed it had been
dragged into the house by the cat. We used Google Earth to look for
garden ponds in the area. We found one about half a mile away and so
took the fish to the owner of the pond. He said there were no fish in
his pond. Now there is one!

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.