Old 19-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Drew Wilkinson Drew Wilkinson is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukem88 View Post
I’m looking for some advice on how to save some Lucky Bamboo. I’ve had an 18” length sitting in a jug of water for over two years now and have given it little care or attention. Just before xmas the base of the leaves turned brown as has part of the stem. In an attempt to save the bamboo I added a little flower food to the water. Not sure what type it was, just the stuff you get free when you buy a bunch of flowers. Any suggestions how to save the bamboo and ideally transfer it to the garden in the spring? Thanks for any advice.
I hope your plant dies you son of a bitch