Old 26-10-2012, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Please,Please, Please prune

"David Hill" wrote in message
Please prune your replies, there is no need to show the last several
posts, just leave what is relevant to your reply and chop the rest.

David I have been saying this for ages, it's even in the 'rules and
regulations', but as it was ME saying it, the stupid ones would ignore me,
HOWEVER, as it is YOU, they might take notice :-)

Chucking it down with mizzle here on the south east coast of the Isle of
Wight

Mike