Old 26-10-2012, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Please,Please, Please prune

"stuart noble" wrote in message
On 26/10/2012 11:33, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:24:51 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Chucking it down with mizzle here on the south east coast of the Isle of
Wight

I had to look up "mizzle".

It's brilliant sunshine here in Cheshire but very cold.

Steve

I thought only Cornwall got mizzle. Daphne du Maurier?

and Devon. When my wife worked in the Legal Department of the County Council
she worked with a wonderful lady from Devon who came out with it. I also
seem to remember it from when I was in Devon during the war

Mike