Old 30-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Russell Eales Russell Eales is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trim My Bush View Post
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a lawn seed suitable for the shaded areas of my lawn? There is an area of lawn that does not get much sun at all and is prone to growing moss.

I have applied a spring feed/weed/moss killer two weeks ago and raked out the dead moss, now I need to reseed the area with a seed suitable for a shaded area. There seems to be quite a few brands available so I just wondered if there was a recognised good quality seed for shaded areas, I need to cover about 20sqm in total.
Hello, I know my reply is a little late but I use barenburg either bar range or green velvet which I find are by far the best and bonus with the green velvet range is you can buy a range of different size packages, I use Landscape and Sport Supplies for my supplies.