Old 23-04-2003, 09:45 PM
Rich Conley

Default Loaches and MTS

I think theres like 6 or 7...need to take some more out of my 20H, and throw em
in....they just dont seem to transplant very well...especially to new tanks

once they get acclimated though..they do great.

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:

Rich Conley wrote:
Ok. so I should let the MTS numbers get kinda high before I add
them...thers only a couple there now...newly established 55...

Only two MTS? You'll be lucky if they find each other to reproduce... ;-)
Yeah, I'd wait until the first batch of snails reaches adulthood. You'll see
them all over the place when they come out.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv