Old 12-11-2012, 08:34 AM
Russell Eales Russell Eales is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob F View Post
Russell Eales wrote:
Bob F;972018 Wrote:
Russell Eales wrote:-
I just wanted to pass SPAM-

This is not a .forsale forum.

Was not a sales pitch Bob, I thought this was a forum which aim was to
aid people?which I was trying to give a good source for supplies. If
any issues were caused it was not meant.

If everyone listed every shop in their town, whereever in the world, how useful
would this newsgroup be?
It would rather silly to list all the shops in my town on a lawn forum, other posts are people asking about certain product not just news so why not try aid people, I was not pushing my personal business so really don't see where the problem was,