Old 23-04-2003, 10:32 PM
Haywire

Default Loaches and MTS

I have experience that says otherwise, I have an MTS infested tank, my 4
clowns won't touch them, and they all came from 2 snails that I got. They
are livebearers right? if so then they are likely perpetually pregnant.

(Victor M. Martinez) wrote in
:

Rich Conley wrote:
Ok. so I should let the MTS numbers get kinda high before I add
them...thers only a couple there now...newly established 55...

Only two MTS? You'll be lucky if they find each other to reproduce...
;-) Yeah, I'd wait until the first batch of snails reaches adulthood.
You'll see them all over the place when they come out.