Old 23-04-2003, 11:56 PM
LeighMo

Default Loaches and MTS

I wonder why mine don't seem to do any damage? Perhaps because I have gravel
as substrate? Perhaps it is too heavy for them to dig? Besides, my clowns
are wimps, they rarely seem to come out of their caves, other than for eating
sinking pellets.

My loaches were very well-behaved for years. Never ate plants, never dug.

I think the difference is size. When I got them, they were only an inch long.
They are slow growers, so it took them years to reach their current sizes of 5"
to 6". But now they are big enough to do some real damage...and they do. :-/

On the good side, they never bother my shrimp.

I love my yoyos (I also have 4), they just never stop moving!!!

I know! And theyr'e so gorgeous, with their silver and black markings.

I think they've made my clown loaches more active, too. They've been spending
a lot more time out in the open since I got the yoyos.

Leigh