Old 23-04-2003, 11:08 PM
BillC

Default Reblooming Irises have not started to grow - are they dead? :(

Thanks for the information. I researched everything about HOW to plant
the Irises, but not WHEN. I just planted them when they arrived from
Michigan Bulb, those idiots didn't send them for the right planting
time.

I dug up the rhizomes and sure enough they are totally dead.

I placed an order from www.schreinersgardens.com for 20 yellow and
purple reblooming Irises. At least they seem to be aware of the proper
planting times and will ship them properly. Hopefully I'll have Irises
next year!

Yes the wind is horrible, ruins the hell out of a lot of hard work.

Of my other bulbs, I planted

- 18 Giant Alliums from Michigan bulb, of those, 17 grew.

- 27 Amore Daffodils from Michigan bulb, of those, 24 grew.

- 15 Decoy Daffodils from Breck's. Of those, 11 grew.

Hopefully I'll be able to order the same kind of bulbs to re-plant for
next year!