Old 23-04-2003, 11:08 PM
animaux

Default Keeping a Messy Garden

What's to figure out? Live and let live. Since I signed on the dotted line and
agreed to the deed restrictions, I keep a relatively kept front yard. The
backyard is mine to do with as I please.

I wish I had a neighbor who hand pulls weeds. My neighbor dumps every sort of
chemical he can get his little man complex hands on. He then had the f'n nerve
to tell me I shouldn't plant oleander because his kids could be poisoned.

When you figure him out, let me know.

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:05:03 -0500, "CG" wrote:

We used to live next door to what we lovingly termed "lawn nazis." After
mowing, husband and wife both would put on knee pads and crawl over their
yard on hands and knees uprooting every last little weed. The wife even
carried scissors! We never could figure them out.