Old 20-11-2012, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Yet more proposed regulation - chickens this time

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:51:56 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Obviously most breeders are not like the one we bought two Birman cats
from
where we had to travel across S. London to go to Sunday Tea twice and
effectively sit an exam (by her and the cats) both times before she would
let us buy them. We then had to promise to feed chopped up fresh Lambs
Hearts daily and various other strict rules.

Nor like a tortoise sanctuary where we had to sign something like
adoption papers, promising that we would never ask for the tortoise to
be returned to us, when we donated an unwanted tortoise.

When I adopted my cats, I had to fill out a questionnaire, and was then
quizzed on my responses.

--
Kathy