Old 09-12-2012, 07:27 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz[_6_] View Post
A bit like an end of season sale.
Its quite warm in our garden now, even after last nights rain. Clear blue
sky with blinding sun.
The forecast is snow for the next few days here on N.Lincs. So better make
the most of it.
Allegedly 7 deg C here today, but with strong winds, and it was perishing! We were planting around 800 daffodils in the nature park, and the soil was very cold.

On the plus side, I saw our kingfisher, not on his usual pond, and watched while he caught a fish then came and sat on a log near me to arrange it in a suitable fashion for swallowing.