Old 24-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Kate Kaercher

Default Calling Jane in Maryland!

Henry wrote:
Shiva wrote:

Henry Hartley wrote:

re-dig in that for individual plants. It's the initial digging
that's the back breaker and I once rented a backhoe for a weekend!

There's an idea. Last time I was in my favorite garden center (local,
not Bog Box) I asked if they could rent me a garden lackey. It was no
go, though. G

Hopefully my wife won't see this. I can just hear her call me her
garden lackey.

Okay. Now for the first round of digital pictures. I've added a page
called "What's In Bloom" to my web site.

http://www.dotrose.com/whatsinbloom/

No roses yet, of course. I'll let you know when there are and I'll try
to keep it up to date through the year.

Also, I went up to Pennsylvania yesterday where my parents have some
property. My father has given me permission to take as much space as I
want plant pretty much whatever I want so I've laid out 40 by 50 feet of
clear plastic on the grass to kill and cook it in preparation for doing
some serious digging. Just digging up enough dirt to hold the plastic
down was work. I think I'll run a tiller over it first and then dig. I
have no idea what I'm going to do with all that space but it should be fun.

Henry!

Another thing we have in common! I'm originally from PA. Where in PA
are you from?