Old 28-02-2003, 02:28 AM
Tim B

Default Garden plot planning?

Ahhhh I see now.

Agree on the fruits. Let me suggest small fruits and berries too.

(off topic follows....)

And if you're zoned for it, chickens are a good idea. You can put them in a
movable coop with no bottom and they'll fertilize your garden plot. Goats
are fun too. Theoretically there's room for even a couple of horses or
cows. You are blessed.

"DH" wrote in message

"Tim B" wrote in message
. ..
I've decided to go with at least five acres

Of vegetable garden? How many semi truckloads of each item would that

be,
though.

No, five acres of property. :-) If I tried five acres of garden, I'd

have
to quit my job just to have the time to work it! But those five acres of
property will hopefully ultimately include an acre of garden area, and a

LOT
of fruit and nut trees.