Old 18-01-2013, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default snow snow snow!

"David Rance" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 Janet Tweedy wrote:

Well we (Amersham, Bucks.) have started getting the snow that was
promised, been blowing and falling since about 9am and hasn't let up yet
so roads now covered and about an inch or so deep.

Yes, it started here in Reading at about 8.15 this morning. Very light at
first but now it's falling with bigger flakes. I guess we've got about two
inches at the moment.

Here on the east coast we had about an inch over night, but have been
"promised" a blizzard this afternoon :-{

--
Kathy