Old 18-01-2013, 09:37 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Rance[_6_] View Post

It's almost stopped snowing here but about four inches have fallen.
We had about 2inches last sunday night, and it's been here ever since, thanks to temperatures not having risen above around -3deg C. Enough to look pretty but not enough to sledge.
Just a slight dusting from the latest lot - I feel really jealous.

Interesting footprints on the pond, though. Various cat tracks, and also a bounding squirrel. But hard to see where one of the cats left the pond. Visions of super-squirrel carrying off a cat.