Old 16-02-2013, 08:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default Shall we move to social media?

On 1/25/2013 6:23 PM, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
We are coming to the time when rpm will have to pay the annual $100 again f
or the server to moderate messages. Looking at the low frequency of posts
on rpm, it seems worth discussing whether to move to a free social media lo
cation which will also permit moderating. What do people think?

I miss the old days.

Such good information to be gleaned from the postings on rec.ponds
before the spammers set in. This forum just doesn't get the # of
posters. This is my first log on in about two months. I could do better.

I contributed to the pot for the sever fee last time. I'm good for one
more shot at it.

Don't go ~jan !!!!

JB