Old 24-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Toads, toads, and more toads....

What's that quote?: You're just jealous 'cause the voices are talkin' to ME!
Of *course* the fish told me! At least that's who I *thought* it was G!

Going on the assumption that all eggs are caviar to the fish (they eat their
own eggs, frog eggs, other fish eggs, snail eggs, etc.) and the fact that
strings of toad eggs survive with impunity; add that tadpoles get gulped and
toadpoles get spit out, I figure they just plain don't LIKE 'em! Now I admit
to having tried frog legs at a restaurant (ONCE! then I kept having dreams
of little froggy amputees in tiny wheelchairs!), but I've left the toad
culinary experiences to the fish!

Lee

"MLF" wrote in message

"Lee Brouillet" wrote:
Frogs are fair game and tasty; toads are just plain
yucky-poo from the start!

Lee:

I assume you learned this by talking to the koi and not through actual
culinary experience.

Michael Fermanis
New Orleans, Louisiana USA (Remove the RICE to reply)