Old 03-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Eric H.'s Avatar
Eric H. Eric H. is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen Hampton View Post
I recieved a lovely bonsai for mothers day, but do not know what sort of tree it is can anyone help please....
Sorry, but I am not an expert on bonsai either... If I were you I would take it into a flower shop and ask for help there.

Anyway, I have another question and really hope that someone can help me with it. In am going to Japan at the end of April and would really like to pick up a bonsai there and bring it back to the UK.

I am afraid, however, that I won't be allowed to take the tree into the plane with me... does anyone know the airlines' regulations?

I am sure that I will be able to take it into the limousine that will pick me up from the airport - Yes, since I will return with a business client my company has arranged for the BlackLane Limousine Service - but the plane kind of worries me...