Old 20-04-2013, 03:00 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default Spring Ponding

On 4/16/2013 2:57 PM, ~ jan wrote:
On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:47:21 EDT, wrote:

My fish are becoming active and getting hungry. Did a couple of feedings
of Cheerios and now they're on to the good stuff. Going to place another
order for some high dollar Koi food. Anyone care to have that discussion
again? You know the one where we debate the merits, or lack of, in
feeding one type of fish food over another? ;-)

JB

I'm sticking with what has worked and that is Sho Koi. That I too will get
ordered this week. I got to feed one day the 1st few days of April and then
dang if it hasn't gone below normal temps since. Not happy! ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Ouch on the price change for Sho Koi. Up around $1.00 per pound over
last year for the 10 lb bag. Tried to compensate for this by buying the
two lb bags because it was cheaper this way.