Old 25-04-2003, 02:56 AM
AZKalEl

Default AlgaeFix anyone??

Not sure, I am thinking of making something though. I think as long
as it does not go higher then the back fence it's OK. I thought maybe
a garden trellis look, like a wooden frame with 1x1's laid across the
top spaced about 4-6 inches apart, to let sunlight in but just cut it
down a bit. As the sun moved across the sky so would the shaded lines
on the pond, so it will get sun but in conjunction with periods of
shade. Not sure how it would look though. Thought of making it
easily removable so if I want it out for the cooler months it wouldn't
be a big deal.