Old 08-05-2013, 11:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Non toxic, rabbit friendly plants!?

kt6382 writes:

I know most of you are probably anti-rabbit on here but I need some
clever minds to help me figure out which plants are NON-toxic to pet
bunnies please!?

I know things like bulbs, euphorbia and foxgloves are very poisonous but
iI have a pretty established garden and don't want to kill everything
off!

Anyone know about hebes? hydrangea? escalonia? geranium? viola?
wallflowers?

Also, I have just bought a marguerite and a campanula to plant. Are
these safe? and where would they be happy to be planted? I live near the
sea and have quite heavy soil (I think). I'm also thinking of getting
lavendar and sage coz I know they are safe. What else would be good?
Have just dug out to big euphorbia so need something nice and low
maintainence to fill the gaps. Any ideas welcome!!

You want to feed pet rabbits with live plants?

Doesn't make sense. Buy rabbit food.

--
Dan Espen