Old 30-05-2013, 05:59 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Adding Small Amount of Gas with 2 Cyle Oil Mix to Gas forLawnmower

wrote:

Hi,

I recently got rid of my gas powered weed wacker. I plan on buying a
36V rechargeable weed wacker.

I have a quart of gas with 2 cycle engine oil mixed. I want to get rid
of this gas. Is it harmful to pour a little of this gas into my lawn mower
gas?

Thank You in advance, John N3AOF

no, don't do it.

if you have a neighbor who can use it give it
to them. know the mix-ratio so they don't destroy
their equipment.

else, dump it in the used oil you are returning
to be recycled. no need to burn it or dump it out.
let it be recycled.

songbird