Old 17-06-2013, 03:02 PM posted to austin.gardening
[email protected] cordlesstrimmer@gmail.com is offline

Default string trimmer recommendations?

On Wednesday, October 27, 2004 9:29:13 AM UTC+10, Doug Lassiter wrote:
I need a new gas string trimmer for home landscaping. The Ryobi 31cc I
got about four years ago is a piece of junk. Would never go that route
again. Hard to start, poor string feed, etc. (And I get along well
with other 1-cycle engines ...) Looking for something reasonably
inexpensive, but durable, functional, reliable etc. Something good out
there?

I have used Victa gas string trimmer for a while. It is very good and powerful, but it still have some problem to get start, need a few pull and push. Then I find a cordless string trimmer from my neighbour. I think it is very handy and easy to use. The battery can run for about 1 hour before recharge and string can be changed automatically. Now I would like to use cordless string trimmer rather than the heavy and noisy gas trimmer. The cordless string trimmer I use is Black & Decker. There are a few modes can be choose on http://blackanddeckercordlesstrimmer.com