Old 01-08-2013, 08:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default OT - Kinda - Bees

We were watching Shipping Wars the other night and one of the loads being shipped was 26 tons of bees (including hive boxes). This guy ships them from Michigan to North Carolina in the spring and then back in the fall. In just the trip back there must have been a million bees lost. My first question is Why would he do this? Second, somehow I would think this would fall into the same kind of regulation that prevents transporting some plant material from state to state.
Anyone know, Any ideas?
MJ