Old 11-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Dan1907 Dan1907 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1907 View Post
thank you very much for the info my fellow plant enthusiast.!
english is not my first language forgive my spelling but about the correct
name i had no idea check the spelling on Kew gardens
anyway i consider you a hero i had more success after your info,
and am happy to present you with my little collection of tropical rare..

continuation of my precious collection
Attached Thumbnails
HELP Himalayacalamus hookerianus-durian.jpg   HELP Himalayacalamus hookerianus-durian-2.jpg   HELP Himalayacalamus hookerianus-durian-3.jpg   HELP Himalayacalamus hookerianus-durian-seedlings-1.jpg   HELP Himalayacalamus hookerianus-durian-seedlings-2.jpg

HELP Himalayacalamus hookerianus-eriobotrya-japonica-loquat.jpg   HELP Himalayacalamus hookerianus-eriobotrya-japonica-loquat-2.jpg