Old 26-04-2003, 04:32 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Can Just Me Koi come out of Time Out?

OK Ladies and Gents, I have served my self imposed time out for my "short
bus" comment.

My sincere thanks to all those that sent me private email on the topic, and
equally sincere apology to those offended by my posting even though it was
as innocent as can be.

I take from this a lesson that I need to be more careful in my choice of
phrases, and hopefully others might be a tad bit more understanding that
this is a world wide web, words and phrases mean different things to others
even across our beloved USA.

I remember when my friends and I first came here to the USA, we will ask
each other if we had fags, which in Europe means cigarette......the rest
need not be detailed ...

So my pond water is as clear as crystal, water parameters perfect, fish
swimming happily. Now that I have jinxed myself, wonder what will go wrong
now?

I met another really cool PORG Family here on line, and we have had a chance
to visit each other's home. Very good family. I am so excited that I got
to meet a family of a different culture from mine. Ladies and Gents, this
hobby of ours is great for many reasons, mine includes the friends I have
made here, the lessons I have learnt here, and this new family I met.

Toast to all PORGS all over the world tonight.

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: