Old 18-08-2013, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Good reliable source of bird seed

In article ,
says...

I am looking for a good quality source of bird seed on line, in
particular for finches, as my local shops do not seem to stock that.

I get all ours in bulk (20K bags) from a local farmstock feed
suppliers; they take telephone orders, deliver free to the door, it's
very high quality. Prices are about one third of the big online birdfood
suppliers...I'm not paying for all those glossy colour catalogues and
media advertising campaigns.

The seed I get from them for the birdtable is this one, no mess

http://birdfood2home.co.uk/garden-gourmet/

finches love that and also nyger seed

Try yellow pages for your nearest stockfeed supplier.

Janet.