Old 18-08-2013, 03:40 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery Davis[_3_] View Post

I agree heartily with you both. Gardens like this are fun to look at for
a minute, but there's something about it that reminds me of a cousin who
follows you through the kitchen, wiping after your footsteps with a damp
cloth. Even when your feet are clean and dry; very OCD.
I think I don't like it because it looks sterile - I can't imagine walking around it and stopping to watch the bumblebees, for example.