Old 25-08-2013, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 25/08/2013 11:57, Jake wrote:
On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 22:41:39 +0100, wrote:

I am stronger in the arms than, perhaps, some ladies, but sometimes have
weak and painful hands due to rheumatism.

Not that long ago, I saw an advert for a battery hedge trimmer where
the battery was carried in a knapsack contraption on the back with
just a short cable to the tool. This may be an option to consider?

The magazine will be in my rather large "Never chuck it out" pile and
I'd be happy to have a hunt if you can wait a day or three.

That sounds interesting, Jake. Yes, I'd be grateful if you could seek
it out, but don't worry if you can't find it. I could try googling if
your magazine has disappeared. Thank you.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London