Old 26-08-2013, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 8/26/2013 7:36 AM, Spider wrote:

So far, the battery-carried-separately type (despite being very light)
may not be powerful enough. I am currently looking at a Bosch with
54/20 blade ratio and a 36V battery. The weight isn't too bad. There
is a more powerful one, but I doubt I'll need that. I know myself well
enough to know that I have to have a tool that I respect and which is a
little more powerful than I need so that it's working a little light of
its ultimate capability. So far, that Bosch model fits the bill *and*
RG is happy with it, too. If nothing else catches my eye soon, we will
be ordering that one. Naturally, I will report back here whichever I
choose, after I've given it some use.

I look forward to your report.