Old 26-08-2013, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Birthday present for a lady gardener.

Baz wrote in :

Thanks for all of the ideas. Many of them are really tempting, esp. the
hollidays.
My auntie gave me the answer. A Lambretta scooter. Reykha has always wanted
one of he own.
Well I have 3. One which is complete (sx200 mine), and 2(Li150) which I am
slowly getting spares for.
I am in the process of buying her a GP200 in her favourite colour, red.
Just under £2000 and am waiting for DVLA to confirm ownership and milage.
I am pretty confident since it is presently owned by a fellow bike club
member.
I will have that bike here, as soon as I have the word from the DVLA.

Thanks to all.
Baz