Old 26-08-2013, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Weeeeeeed!

"Sacha" wrote ...

Gardening Express are now selling 2 litre pots of nettles for those who
lives in towns and don't have enough wildlife in their garden. Only £7.99
per pot. They're also selling buttercups and other 'weeds'. I really have
now heard it all and am going into the field to dig up nettles and enable
us to over-winter in the Caribbean!

They obviously saw my post about selling potted Couch Grass. Maybe I should
pursue my idea.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.