Old 27-08-2013, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Birthday present for a lady gardener.

David Hill wrote in
:

On 26/08/2013 12:58, Baz wrote:
Baz wrote in :

Thanks for all of the ideas. Many of them are really tempting, esp.
the hollidays.
My auntie gave me the answer. A Lambretta scooter. Reykha has always
wanted one of he own.
Well I have 3. One which is complete (sx200 mine), and 2(Li150) which
I am slowly getting spares for.
I am in the process of buying her a GP200 in her favourite colour,
red. Just under £2000 and am waiting for DVLA to confirm ownership
and milage. I am pretty confident since it is presently owned by a
fellow bike club member.
I will have that bike here, as soon as I have the word from the DVLA.

Thanks to all.
Baz

Glad youv'e found an answer.
Though I thought that a Lambretta was what French sheep wore on their
heads.

I thought a Ford was a shallow place in a river or stream.
I also thought that a Hillman was not an imp.
Viva meant alive.

Cheers, David.

Baz