Old 28-08-2013, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Thunder on the right!

On 2013-08-28 09:37:54 +0100, Jake said:

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:29:11 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

On 27/08/2013 18:03, Sacha wrote:
Thunder and now rain - no lightning yet. Stair rods of water bouncing
off the greenhouse roofs, so I hope everything in the garden soaks it
all up and has a lovely, refreshing drink.

No thanks Sacha, please keep it down there,
I've spent almost 5 hours yesterday and a further 2 hours this afternoon
watering and feeding the dahlias out the field, that seems to be a
problem with pots and coir,.
David from a pleasant, dry side of Swansea Bay.

I'd just like the Met Office to make up its mind. I know we can check
forecasts by different "providers" and there are some which are more
reliable but yesterday I saw "Dippy Derek" on BBC Wales saying you and
I will be dry till at least the weekend, then a national BBC presenter
saying you and I will get soaked tomorrow, the BBC weather site saying
only you will be getting wet and the Met Office web site warning of
rain for us both. That's four different forecasts from the same b*****
place within 5 minutes!

Shall I 'have a word' next time I go to Exeter? ;-) I agree it's
infuriating and the same applies to us and proably everywhere else!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com