Old 28-08-2013, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Thunder on the right!

On 2013-08-28 17:26:07 +0100, David Hill said:

On 28/08/2013 14:47, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 07:00:47 +0100, Sacha wrote:

The very heavy rain stopped after about 10 minutes. Ray came in
soaked
just getting from house to car to house!

Daft bugger, really heavy ran hardly ever lasts that long in this
country, 10 or 15 mins at the most. I just sit in the car and
wait,
enjoying being dry whilst watching it belt down.

What can I say? His ickle wifey was waiting for him. ;-)

I see, say no more. Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more.

But why did you send Ray out to the car in the first place?

Ye gods - it's the Grand Inqusitor Show here! ;-) He'd gone to see a
member of the family so when it was time to come home he made a dash for
the car and got soaked there at *that* house and this was added to by
the few paces from his car to our front door here at *this* house. Whew!
I hope I've now established I don't make him go outside and stand in the
rain just because it's fun!

Well we know what some wifes are like, "Oh could you just pop out and
get so and so from the car I forgot it", and we do wory about Ray,