Old 29-08-2013, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Birthday present for a lady gardener.

Pam Moore wrote:

[ http://www.niwaki.com. ]

Looking at that site I recognised the step ladder which Monty used
when pruning his HIGH hedge on Friday night!

I noticed that ladder, and was wondering if I should get one of
that design. Currently I work rather too close to the top of my
existing steps for some pruning tasks, and caravan roof cleaning.

Clearly I don't want one that is too big, but since the safe
standing height is 2 or 3 steps from the top (what do they put
the other steps there for?) I'm not sure if I would be any better
off, and could end up with an expensive white elephant that was
unwieldy and difficult to store.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK