Old 29-08-2013, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Birthday present for a lady gardener.

On 29/08/2013 13:28, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Pam Moore wrote:

[ http://www.niwaki.com. ]

Looking at that site I recognised the step ladder which Monty used
when pruning his HIGH hedge on Friday night!

I noticed that ladder, and was wondering if I should get one of
that design. Currently I work rather too close to the top of my
existing steps for some pruning tasks, and caravan roof cleaning.

Clearly I don't want one that is too big, but since the safe
standing height is 2 or 3 steps from the top (what do they put
the other steps there for?) I'm not sure if I would be any better
off, and could end up with an expensive white elephant that was
unwieldy and difficult to store.

Chris

The extra steps are to hang your basket, bucket, tin of paint etc. from
or for those wanting them for suicide.