Old 29-08-2013, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Thunder on the right!

On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 03:55:09 -0700 (PDT), Judith, Massif Central
France. wrote:

The very heavy rain stopped after about 10 minutes. Ray came

in
soaked just getting from house to car to house!

Daft bugger, really heavy ran hardly ever lasts that long in

this
country, 10 or 15 mins at the most. I just sit in the car and
wait, enjoying being dry whilst watching it belt down.

What can I say? His ickle wifey was waiting for him. ;-)

I see, say no more. Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more.

But why did you send Ray out to the car in the first place?

Ye gods - it's the Grand Inqusitor Show here! ;-)

I have a feeling you are not telling us all, we have ways of making you
talk :-))

Hm! She is made of harder stuff! Cardinal Fang! Fetch...THE COMFY
CHAIR!

--
Cheers
Dave.