Old 29-08-2013, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Aspen 2-stroke mixture

David Rance wrote in
:

Thanks for those thoughts, Baz. Yes, I am familiar with the workings
of 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines (I learnt about 4-stroke engines in
the CCF while at school and my father was a motor engineer amongst his
other attributes before and after WWII). Indeed I used to do all my
own car servicing in the days when one could do such things and they
weren't run by wretched computers!

Anyhow, at the risk of being accused of advertising (which I'm
definitely NOT doing as I simply want to know of others' experience of
using Aspen) could I recommend you to the following pages and then let
me know what you think:

http://www.aspenfuel.co.uk/products/...spen-alkylate-
pe trol/

David

I managed to get the page.
I think if you want to use it, then use it.
You know about 2 and 4 stroke engines. So you know about the snags I
mentioned. Good luck and tell us your results please. I am not being funny,
but I always like to know.

Baz