Old 31-08-2013, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Pollies Day Lilies

On 2013-08-31 11:56:12 +0000, S Viemeister said:

On 8/31/2013 5:32 AM, Sacha wrote:
I've had some Hemerocallis from this nursery and her range is simply
amazing. I'm now in love with Jen Melon and Caramba. So while I
emphasise it is nothing to do with us, I do recommend
www.polliesdaylilies.co.uk/‎

I've bookmarked that. I have a fondness for daylilies, and have masses
of them in NJ, but the Scottish garden needs loads more.

Jen Melon and Caramba are new additions and aren't ready yet but I've
chosen a few others. She's extremely helpful and as it's a
smallish,family run nursery, you get that nice personal service, too.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com