Old 05-09-2013, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Something to think on perhaps!

On 2013-09-05 17:23:51 +0000, Mike said:

Self praise is no recommendation
Mike

"Sacha" wrote in message ...
From the preface to Strawberry Growing Complete by Edward Hyams.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93694401@N03/9681611174/

You really are losing the plot Mike. I didn't write that preface,
this quote has nothing to do with us, other than that Hyams and his
first wife once owned this house and I mentioned neither of those facts
in my original post. You're the one who has alerted others to that! I
merely quoted something from an 'old time' plantsman and gardener which
is relevant to all gardeners.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com