Old 05-09-2013, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default sandemans seeds

Does anyone have any experience with them?

www.sandemanseeds.com

They have an interesting selection of maple seeds, including the A. nigrum
that I was looking for a while ago here. I ran across a fellow who is
selling some plants (although not that one) grown from their seeds, and
thought I might try an order. Not all the taxa are correctly named, and
the nursery I spoke to could tell me nothing about the provenance, or
whether what he was selling was true to type for that matter...

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy