Old 06-09-2013, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Can you identify this autumn flowering tree?

On 2013-09-06 07:23:16 +0100, Dave Poole said:

Eucryphia x nymansayensis and in all probability it is the cv. 'Nymansay'.

I wouldn't definitively call it autumn flowering, though because here
it was flowering a few weeks ago and now is completely over. I suppose
it must depend a great deal on which part of UK you live in. It's
certainly a big bee attractant, ours was absolutely covered in them for
days on end.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com