Old 06-09-2013, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Something to think on perhaps!

On 2013-09-06 13:28:30 +0100, Wendy Tinley said:
snip

Oh my goodness - I stopped reading and contributing to UK.Sci.Weather
because of this sort of 'troll-like behaviour'.

Sacha: I feel for you... my only recommendation is to ignore completely
follow-ups of this nature. You cannot hope to get your reasonably put
points acknowledged and neither do you have the time, inclination or
type of personality needed to respond to every troll-like slant and
sleight response.

I rarely reply to this pest, actually. But his behaviour lately is
starting to border on harassment so will have to be dealt with
accordingly.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com