Old 07-09-2013, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] is offline

Default Non-observant!

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:00:01 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I also didn't notice a blackbird's nest right near my kitchen window in the
buddliea until the day I noticed the female with some food in her beak. The
babies fledged that day.
Duh! and I call myself a birdwatcher..

Our gardener accidentally cut through a blackbirds nest while cutting
the hedge. He was very upset because the nest contained eggs. It was
quite difficult to put the hedge back together but we managed to fool
the birds.

Steve